Plate Glass Insurance
Plate glass insurance offers compensation for accidental damage to glass forming a part of the building.
This coverage is available whether the insured is a tenant or owner of the property.
The policy provides cover for to the insured against loss and/or destruction/damage to glass by accident or misfortune of fortuitous nature Cover can be arranged for display signs, fixed glass and glass partitions in a business premises.
Why choose Covenant Insurance Brokers?
Why do you need plate glass insurance?
This covers the breakage of any plate glass due to accidental or misfortunate damage excluding the following:
- Breakage due to fire, explosion, gas, heat or any loss covered by fire policy
- Cost of removing or replacing fixtures and fittings
- Political risks and natural disasters
- Cracked or imperfect glass
- Loss due to interruption of business
- Breakage due to unsecured glass